This bundle includes the following:
- Aliens vs. Predator,
- Aliens vs. Predator Swarm Map Pack,
- Aliens vs Predator Bughunt Map Pack.
Bringing the legendary war between two of science-fiction’s most popular characters to FPS fans, AvP delivers three outstanding single player campaigns and provides untold hours of unique 3-way multiplayer gaming.
Experience distinctly new and thrilling first person gameplay as you survive, hunt and prey in the deadly jungles and swamps surrounding the damned colony of Freya’s Prospect.
AvP uses the Steam Cloud to store game stats and skill information, which is then used for matchmaking purposes
Aliens vs. Predator Swarm Map Pack
- Bring a whole new dimension to the action and excitement of Aliens vs. Predator with four all-new online maps.
- Two new Multiplayer maps for six different online modes and two new Survivor maps in which up to four Marines battle to stay alive against increasing swarms of Aliens
Aliens vs Predator Bughunt Map Pack
- Welcome to the killing grounds of BG-386. Prove your skills on four new multiplayer maps spanning jungle swamps, Alien crash sites, industrial complexes and ancient temples. Your environment will be your deadliest enemy – constant rainstorms batter you, fog hides your predators with only a flash of lightning to show the way through.
- The Bughunt Map Pack features two maps for Survivor Mode and two maps for all other Multiplayer Modes.
- As the Marine, you’ll experience a claustrophobic and terrifying experience where light is your friend, but there’s never enough. However, the United States Marine Corps are humanity’s last line of defence, and as such, they are armed to the teeth with the very latest in high explosive and automatic weaponry.
- As the Predator, you will stalk from the shadows and from above, passing athletically through the treetops to ambush your victims. Although equipped with an array of powerful, exotic weapons and tracking equipment, honour ultimately dictates that you must get in close and take your trophies face to face.
- As the most deadly species in the universe, the Alien offers you the chance to play as the very stuff of nightmares – the monster in the dark swarming forward with countless others, jaws like a steel trap and claws like blades.
- Play all sides off against each other in a series of unique 3-way online modes and go tooth-to-claw-to-pulse rifle in the reinvention of one of multiplayer gaming’s defining moments.
Release date : 16.02.2010
Developer : Rebellion
Publisher : SEGA
Languages : English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
processor : 3.4 GHz – Intel Pentium 4
graphics : 128 MB VRAM – NVIDIA 7900 / ATI X1800
memory : 1 GB RAM – XP / 2 GB RAM – Vista
diskspace : 16 GB HD
system : Windows XP / Vista