This bundle includes the following:
- Seven New Weapons – Five marksmen rifles and two medium machine guns offer new opportunities for squad-based gameplay:
- Cyrus 9.3 mm – high power marksman rifle
- MAR-10 .338 – high power marksman rifle
- Mk-I EMR 7.62 mm – medium power marksman rifle
- Mk14 7.62 mm – medium power marksman rifle
- ASP-1 Kir – special purpose rifle
- SPMG .338 – lightweight medium machine gun
- Navid 9.3 mm – medium machine gun
- Scopes – The AMS and Kahlia medium range scopes complement both the new and existing weapons.
- Remote Designators – Two remotely-operated laser-designators can be used to spot and laser designate targets from afar.
- Ghillie Suits – New ghillie suits for the NATO, CSAT, and AAF factions provide camouflage for various terrain types.
- Firing Drills – Combine movement and medium range shooting in three new Purple Courses of Fire.
- Showcase Marksmen – Use your new abilities and long range sharpshooting skills in a tense reconnaissance mission.
Hone your shooting skills and engage in ranged combat with the seven new weapons in the Arma 3 Marksmen DLC.
About the base game:
Why you should buy Arma 3:
- You like realistic shooters,
- It features a 290 km² diverse battlefield,
- There’re tons of both solo and multiplayer content.
Arma 3 is the latest installment in the FPS series that emphasizes realism. This military sandbox lets you’ll experience the real thrill of a battle and puts at your disposal a huge Mediterranean island. Its diverse terrain is covered with cities, hills, and farms that allow you to taste both open-field combat and urban warfare.
War ever changes
You’ll get a chance to use different tactics because Arma 3 puts at your disposal a massive arsenal of 40 weapons. Moreover, there are more than 20 military vehicles you can use during battle: from tanks to jets to helicopters. Good communication with your teammates is also a powerful weapon because nothing is more devastating than a precisely coordinated attack over land, air, and water!
Solo and multi
Arma 3 offers tons of game modes. You can join other players in massive multiplayer battles. You can jump into official scenarios or try out tons of content created by the community. There’s also something for soldiers who want to play alone as Arma 3 features a single-player gameplay-driven campaign divided into three episodes: Survive, Adapt, and Win. Moreover, you can customize the game using a powerful modding tool and scenario editor to prepare your own Arma 3 experience.
- Realistic combat,
- A single-player campaign,
- Multiplayer modes,
- Scenario editor and modding tool,
- Large-scale, detailed map,
- Over 40 weapons and 20 vehicles.
PC system requirements
Windows 7 SP1, 64-bit
Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit
Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX 4300 or better
GeForce 9800GT / Radeon HD 5670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series with 2 GB VRAM
Release date : 08.04.2015
Developer : Bohemia Interactive
Publisher : Bohemia Interactive
Languages : English, German, French, Italian, Polish, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Traditional Chinese
processor : Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
graphics : NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT / AMD Radeon HD 5670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
memory : 4 GB RAM
diskspace : 20 GB free space
system : Windows 7 SP1 (64bit)
processor : Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX 4300 or better
graphics : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series with 2 GB VRAM
memory : 6 GB RAM
diskspace : 25 GB free space, SSD / Hybrid HDD / SSHD storage
system : Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
violence : Yes
profanity : Yes
online : Yes