This stand-alone expansion does not require either of the original Company of Heroes games to play.
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor is the expansion to the Game of the Year winner and highest rated real-time strategy franchise Company of Heroes. Featuring new campaigns to overcome, units to command, and battlefields to conquer, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor delivers evolved gameplay mechanics and 3 episodic adventures including 9 new missions, 3 new Multiplayer Modes, and new abilities to master.
- 3 Immersive Storylines — Embark on the definitive WWII experience from all sides of the war. Each episode contains new missions and objectives in a persistent environment.
- Episode 1: Tiger Ace: Control Tiger Tank Ace Hauptmann Voss’s highly decorated Tigergruppen against the British 7th Armored Division on D-Day in one of the most famous tank battles of WWII.
- Episode 2: Causeway: Command an American Paratrooper Company in the hours following the initial D-Day landings.
- Episode 3: Falaise Pocket: Command the Wehrmacht Army as your soldiers try and hold off the advancing Allied army.
- Direct Fire Control — Not only can the player’s tactical and strategic decisions influence the battle but players also directly control units on the battlefield. Players will aim, fire, and manoeuvre in real-time to capitalize on the changing battle conditions.
- Command New Units — New infantry and vehicles such as the Schwimmwagen and Staghound will be available.
- The Schwimmwagen is an amphibious, all-wheel drive off-road vehicle while the Staghound is a highly manoeuvrable 4×4 Armored Car.
- Conquer New Territory — New maps based on famous battles such as Villers-Bocage will be available for competitive players in the online battlefield.
- 3 New Multiplayer Modes — New multiplayer modes to experience with your friends. Become a tank commander and square off in Panzerkrieg, choose a hero unit and join the battle to push back enemy lines in Assault, or team up and defend against waves of attackers in Stonewall.
Release date : 08.04.2009
Developer : Relic Entertainment
Publisher : SEGA
Languages : English
processor : 1.86 GHz Core 2 Duo E6300 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+
graphics : 256 MB VRAM GeForce 7600 GT / Radeon X1300 256MB
memory : 1 GB RAM
diskspace : 2 GB HD
system : Windows XP or Vista
violence : Yes
profanity : Yes
online : Yes