Calradia is a land at war, offering great riches and even greater dangers to adventurers and mercenaries that flock to shed their blood on its soil. With courage and a strong sword, an unknown stranger can make a name as a warrior.
- Free-form sand-box gameplay. You are free to go anywhere in a world with more than a hundred unique locations including villages, castles and towns.
- Groundbreaking horseback combat.
- Highly advanced and intuitive sword-fighting systems.
- Fight on horseback and foot using a vast variety of medieval weapons, each with unique characteristics.
- You can be anything from a lonesome adventurer to a commander of armies or an owner of villages, castles or towns.
- Sophisticated AI will challenge you in combat and in your strategic plans.
- Freedom to interact with hundreds of characters.
Release date : 16.09.2008
Developer : TaleWorlds Entertainment
Publisher : TaleWorlds Entertainment
Languages : English, German, Polish, Czech, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
processor : Pentium 4 2.0GHz / Athlon XP 2000+
graphics : 64 MB VRAM
memory : 512 MB RAM
diskspace : 700 MB
system : Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
violence : Yes