Treat your Sims to a day of pampering with The Sims 4 Spa Day. Visit the all-new Perfect Balance Spa for a revitalizing massage, or work on the all-new Wellness skill with some yoga. After a relaxing mud bath, step into the sauna to melt away the daily stresses. You’ll also get a variety of all-new objects and décor, so you can pack your home with so much tranquillity that your Sims can’t help but find their inner peace!
- All-new Venue: Perfect Balance Spa – This all-new venue offers a calm and welcoming atmosphere, filled with unique activities and amenities that will surely re-energize even the most stressed Sim. Choose from four pre-built venues or build one of your very own.
- Focus on Wellness – With the new Wellness skill, Sims can become masters of their mind, body and emotions. As your Sims improve this new skill through yoga and meditation, they will unlock the power of levitation and teleportation!
- Massage. Steam. Unwind. – From reflexology to stone massage, your Sims can now receive and give a variety of massages that offer a range of benefits. Kick back and unwind in the all-new sauna while mischievous Sims can pull a smelly prank or two.
- Slip into Comfort – Your Sims will not have to sacrifice style for comfort with the new collection of stylishly casual loungewear and effortless hairstyles.
- Build-in Zen ways – Add a mud bath and install a new tropical fish aquarium. Bring all the relaxing amenities and furnishings into your Sim’s home!
Developer : Maxis
Publisher : Electronic Arts
Languages : English, German, French, Italian, Polish, Czech, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
processor : 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+
graphics : NVIDIA GeForce 6600, ATI Radeon X1300
memory : 2 GB RAM
diskspace : 3 GB
system : indows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
violence : Yes
sex : Yes