In the far north, between the Chaos Wastes and the Sea of Claws, lies Norsca. A barren, inhospitable peninsula in the far north of the Old World, it is home to ferocious tribes of warriors, hardened by the relentless blizzards, the barren icy tundra and the monstrous denizens of this accursed land. Fanatical servants of the dark gods, they will stop at nothing to prove their primal might, in a relentless hunt for worthy foes and fresh raiding grounds.
A Norscan campaign is one of relentless pillage and ruination. Their principle sources of income are raiding and sacking. This lends itself to a very mobile and combative playstyle – always keeping your armies on the move and often in contention with other factions. Razing settlements enables you to erect monoliths to the dark gods of Norsca… and the gods always reward the faithful!
In battle, Norscan armies are swift and vicious, featuring a backbone of increasingly fierce and more heavily armed Marauder infantry units. With the right buildings in place, they can also recruit a wide array of monstrous units such as Trolls, Fimir Warriors, Norscan Ice Wolves and Skin Wolves. At the top of the tree are the Frost-Wyrm and the colossal War Mammoth.
- Conquer the Old World as the marauding tribes of Norsca and Wintertooth.
- Two new Legendary Lords: Wulfrik the Wanderer and Throgg.
- Recruit Norscan Lords with deep-specialisation skill trees.
- Recruit three new Hero types with deep-specialisation skill trees.
- Entreat the dark gods for mighty rewards!
- Hunt the mightiest monsters of the Old World and tame them to your cause.
- Massive new roster with unique monstrous units including War Mammoths and Frost-Wyrms.
- Slow your foes with the chilling Frostbite combat ability.
- Tear through your enemies with new Rage and Berserk abilities.
Languages : English, German, French, Spanish